Welcome to the homepage of “pedibus migrantes”, the Studentwerk Dresden hiking group!
Each semester, we take about 6 hikes. In addition to the athletic challenge, our hikes serve the purpose of helping you get acquainted with the region. We want to guide you to some of the most beautiful places around Dresden and in the Saxon uplands.
Of course, socializing is also one of our goals. Participants come from various fields of study and make our guided hikes a place for a lively intellectual exchange. The only real requirement for participation is the desire to go hiking!
A few days prior to each hike, we will send you an info mail with the current itinerary for the next tour. After the e-mail is sent, the meeting place and departure time for that hike will not change. Then we will upload all the information to the homepage. If there is no detailed itinerary on the homepage, we have not yet sent out the info mail.
- Fee to cover costs 1 € per hike + private costs (food, fare)
- No prior registration is necessary
- No insurance coverage is offered
- The fee to cover costs will be collected on each hike
Please bring along:
- Appropriate clothing and shoes (hiking boots are recommended)
- ID card
- A backpack with food
- A camera if you want
- Sunscreen and/or a sunhat are recommended in the summer months
Use our contact form if you have any questions.